CUA20113 Certificate II: 14yrs plus
Beat Dance School is partnering with EMPOWERDANCE PTY LTD (RTO CODE 40397) to deliver CUA20113 Certificate II in Dance and CUA30113 Certificate III in Dance courses.
Units 1 2 3 4 of VCE VET Dance program
The Certificate II in Dance course is designed to expand the skills and competence of the dancer along with enhancing the dancer’s choreographic skills and confidence in the dance arena.
Students completing a Certificate II course must participate in 10 units in total to gain competency in the qualification. Students must complete 7 core units, and a minimum of 3 elective units.
The following units are core Certificate II units and must be completed:
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- CUADAN201 Develop basic dance techniques
- CUADAN202 Incorporate artistic expression into basic dance performances
- CUAPRF201 Prepare for performances
- CUAWHS101 Follow safe dance practices
- CUAWHS201 Develop a basic level of physical condition for dance performance
- CUAIND201 Develop and apply creative arts industry knowledge
The following units are electives of Certificate II units and must be completed:
- CUADAN203 Perform basic jazz dance technique
- CUADAN208 Perform basic street dance technique
- CUALGT201 Develop basic lighting skills and knowledge